Exeter Sling Library – Sling Hire/Disclaimer Form
I agree to:
- Pay a hire charge of £8 per two weeks or £15 per 4 weeks per sling/carrier.
(Inserts/accessories charged at half normal hire price).
(Stretchy wraps special offer £20 for 3 months)
- I will return the sling to the library on the agreed date or renew in advance.
- If I wish to renew the sling I must notify the library and pay the additional hire charges at the above rate.
- Carriers kept beyond the agreed return/renewal date without communication are charged at a flat rate of £5 per week until the sling is returned.
I understand that:
- I will not be charged for general wear and tear.
- If there is any damage to or loss of the carrier/sling which makes it unusable, then the full replacement RRP will be charged by the library to replace said carrier/sling, IN ADDITION to any fees paid and/or incurred.
- I am not expected to wash the carrier under normal circumstances, but I will inform the library if it needs washing on return and/or I will contact her for advice if it needs washing while on hire (because these things happen).
- I am completely responsible for the usage of the sling/carrier. Exeter Sling Library/Gillian Travis is in no way responsible should anything go awry with the use of the carrier. Always follow manufacturer instructions (available online) and seek extra support if necessary.
- All manuals/instructions/handouts provided are to be returned with the carrier/sling as applicable.
- My contact details will not be passed onto a third party for marketing purposes.
I am aware of the following safe sling safety guidelines:
- My baby needs clear airways with no fabric or anything else blocking their mouth and nose.
- Positioning – chin must be off chest.
- Fall hazard – my baby is safe from falling.
- Temperature – my baby is not at risk from dehydration or overheating.
- Alert – I must be alert and responsive when my baby in the sling.
Contact: Gillian Travis